Invested in community-locally and globally
Corporate citizenship and giving-back to the communities where AXIA Consulting operates has been a focus for our employees from the very beginning. AXIA recognizes the importance of charitable nonprofit organizations, the role they play in enhancing the lives of the communities they support, and the benefits our people receive in return by contributing their time, money, and talent to these worthy causes.
AXIA Consulting not only has a Charitable Giving Matching program to monetarily match an employee’s contribution to their chosen charitable nonprofit organization, but we encourage the formation of communities within the company to support each other with donating time as well. AXIA is proud of the difference our people make in their communities and the support they give to organizations that include/have included:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Red Cross of Greater Columbus
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption
- Junior Achievement
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Association
- Kindervelt of Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Stefanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer Research
- Water for Sudan
Our company is driven by a set of core values. Learn more by visiting our Culture page.