Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Global solutions to optimize operations and keep you running efficiently
The AXIA Consulting Manufacturing & Supply Chain practice simplifies and solves tough business and technology challenges across a wide range of industries and markets, including discrete, process and hybrid manufacturing, high-tech manufacturing, consumer products, automotive, rolled products, and wholesale, retail and e-commerce distribution.
With hands-on experience in major industries across six continents, our senior team has the skills and experience to lead and tackle projects on a global scale. Our consultants are experienced in Lean, Six Sigma and many other productivity improvement methodologies, allowing us to customize our approach based on the specific needs of each organization. We quickly adapt to your unique business environment and implement the most effective solution, regardless of software, hardware or process requirements.
We have a proven track record of success assisting with systems integrations for organizations experiencing growth organically and through M&A. We have assisted clients as client advocates, to represent their best interests and bring experience and leadership when they are engaging large systems integrators and outsourcing partners. Many of our senior advisors have industry and shop-floor experience, and have, on occasion, back-filled client leadership roles to fill a critical need and bring experience when necessary.
No matter your needs, our experienced consultants are able to understand and identify challenges and opportunities within manufacturing and related supply chains. We bring pragmatic solutions to complex challenges.
Our Manufacturing & Supply Chain services include:
- Business/IT Strategy & Alignment
- Software Selection & Application Portfolio Rationalization
- ERP & MES Software Implementations & Upgrades
- Business Intelligence Solutions
- Master Data Management, Data Taxonomy Design, Data Cleansing and Rationalization
- Business Process Design, Transformation & Improvement
- Post-Merger Integration
- Program & Project Management
- Capital Project Analysis & Cost Management Strategies
- Supply Chain Planning, Integration & Optimization
AXIA’s Manufacturing & Supply Chain practice has the skills to tackle key business challenges regarding:
- Supply Chain & Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Advanced Pricing & Product Configuration
- E-commerce & Mobile
- Manufacturing Integration
- Product Engineering
- Transportation Management
- Contract Manufacturing & Outside Processing
- International & Offshore Manufacturing, including Maquiladora
- Quality Management
- Asset Maintenance
- Lot Tracking & Genealogy
- Bar Code & RFID Solutions
- Product Engineering
AXIA’s Manufacturing and Supply Chain clients include:
- Avery Dennison
- Eaton Corp.
- Myers Tire Supply
- Neenah Paper, Inc.
- The David J. Joseph Co. (DJJ)
- Victor Technologies