Retail & E-Commerce
Global retail and e-commerce solutions to meet consumer demand and increase speed-to-market
Speed and quality are key in the retail and consumer services industries in order to meet increasing consumer demand for virtually instantaneous fulfillment, support and communication. At AXIA Consulting, our Retail and E-commerce practice understands the intricacies of this market and is able to deliver smart, nimble solutions to your toughest technology and business challenges.
With more than 20 years of hands-on experience delivering solutions in more than 54 countries across six continents, our senior team has the ability to tackle projects on a global scale. We serve as an extension of your team, providing project leadership or stepping in to help with execution when you need it most. Our team is experienced in e-commerce system support, brand and store launches, logistics design and implementation, fulfillment expansion, warehouse optimization, inventory model design and implementation, and shipping method design and testing.
Our business and technology consultants have the skills needed to overcome obstacles and implement smart solutions so that your business achieves measurable results.
AXIA Retail & E-commerce services include:
- Finance & Accounting Changes & Optimization
- Labor Management & Customer Contact Center Systems Implementation & Utilization
- Program & Project Management
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process Design, Transformation & Improvement
- Software Selection & Application Portfolio Rationalization
- ERP Implementations & Upgrades
- Business Intelligence Solutions
- IT Strategy
- Post-Merger Integration & Optimization
- Retail & e-commerce Technologies Including:
- IBM Sterling Order Management
- Manhattan WMOS
- Warehouse Automation and Integration
AXIA’s Retail and Consumer Services Clients Include:
- American Motorcycle Association
- Coach America
- Dabraad Associates
- DSW Inc.
- Gap Inc.
- Goodwill Industries
- Safelite Autoglass
- Standard Register
- Yellow Box
Connect with one of senior consultants to learn more about how our global retail expertise can help you meet consumer demand and increase speed-to-market. Contact us today at 877-292-5503.