The deep and broad experience of our seasoned consultants allows us to provide a wide range of solutions and services to our clients. Each of our Senior Consultants have been through full life cycle implementations of custom and packaged software, with numerous clients, across multiple industries, utilizing various methodologies, while being focused on business transformation. Because of this, we can offer deep expertise in all stages of a project lifecycle, from the strategy, blue-printing, planning, and costing phase, through design, implementation and support.
System integration brings multiple systems together to act as one. At AXIA, our talented professionals help clients define the strategies and evaluate, design, develop, and implement the systems and processes that best achieve their system integration objectives. Services include:
- Full Life Cycle Implementations
- Customer Advocacy
- Business Requirements Gathering
- Business Process and Technology Solutions Blueprint
- Software Selection
- IT Strategic Assessments
- Technology Cost Estimates and Business Case Development
- IT Program and Project Management
- Custom Application Design and Development
- Interfacing Requirements
- Custom Programs and Applications
AXIA's Enterprise Application services leverage the extensive experiences of its most seasoned professionals to provide its clients with a value based approach to Enterprise Applications. Our consultants have full project cycle experience in:
- Oracle Applications
- PeopleSoft Applications
- JD Edwards Applications
- Applications Database Support
- Implementations, Enhancements, and Upgrades
- Design and Programming
Strategic Government Resources (SGR) is an AXIA company incorporated in the state of Ohio and is comprised of experienced resources that reside in Ohio. AXIAs government services consultants average over 15 years of experience providing services to government and education clients. We believe that system implementations and technology projects must not be merely be a replacement of an old application with a new one, but must also provide a vehicle for our clients to add efficiency to their operations, provide more timely and accurate information to their executives and stakeholders, and enable their organization to positively impact the quality of service it provides to every constituent. Collectively, AXIA's consultants have participated in many government and education projects. Some of these clients include:
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
- Ohio Department of Education
- Ohio Department of Development
- Ohio Department of Veteran Services
- Ohio Department of Administration
- Ohio Department of Taxation
- Ohio Treasurer of State
- Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation
- The Ohio State University
- The Ohio State University Medical Center
- Hamilton County Department of Human Services
- Reynoldsburg City Schools
- Georgia State University
- University of Georgia Board of Regents
Customer Advocacy is a Project Management approach that utilizes the normal aspects of project management, but with one major difference - the Customer Advocate becomes a trusted "partnered extension" of the organization, with a mission to vigorously protect and extend the interests of that organization. In this capacity, we help organizations with the following:
- Ensure that an organization is putting itself in a position to be successful
- Utilize best practices and seasoned leadership to help manage change throughout the organization
- Assist with external vendor selections and relationship management
- Negotiate solutions and terms favorable to the organization from outside parties
- Assist with risk management and issue resolution during major change initiatives and projects
- Resolve conflicts created by vendors and external influences
- Direct the Communication plans – within the organization and with the organizations constituents
- Ensure the organization is properly trained to perform the daily business processes/on-going support of an application and new business processes
- Evaluate external vendor's data security policies and practices
- Assist with project metrics and ROI calculations
- Ensure that external vendors are getting what they need from the organization
- Identify the key components to be covered during knowledge transfer and assist in measuring the effectiveness of the transfer
A large manufacturer and installer of material handling automation solutions initially engaged AXIA Consulting to assist with an upgrade to the R12 version of Oracle. After successful conclusion of that project, AXIA was selected to lead a large rollout and implementation of all Oracle modules to recently acquired divisions.
The project required full data conversions from legacy systems to the Oracle ERP suite, as well as introduction of a new operating model in their spare parts business.
This large migration effort went live in early 2011 and has additional go lives planned for late 2011. AXIA and this client have formed a tremendous partnership that has positioned the client to meet their goal of consolidating divisions to a single system.
A large scrap metal processing and recycling company, with 11 domestic and 2 international offices, was replacing their legacy financial system with Oracle's R12 eBusiness Suite of applications. The project's scope included: HRMS, General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
AXIA was not initially selected and a “big box” implementation firm was brought in. After several months of frustration over a failing implementation, AXIA was asked to take over.
AXIA supported the clients' lead resources with system configuration, conversion design & development, interface design & development, user training, troubleshooting both functional & technical issues and post-production support. These efforts resulted in an overwhelmingly successful implementation that brought improved business processes and practices to the organization.
AXIA consulting has a long and proud track record of work performed for various Agencies within the State of Ohio. Notable accomplishments include:
- Developing a Strategic Sourcing gap analysis and implementation plan including business and technical requirements.
- Facilitating Business Process improvements, ensuring OAKS preparedness, and the development of an application to interface multiple payment systems to OAKS and elimination of a standalone finance/human resources system.
- Acting as a Client advocate for an Ohio Department and providing project oversight and change management leadership to manage the vendors during a system implementation.
- Implementing a redesigned web presence to comply with the Governor's standards and address organizational changes.
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of OAKS financial and human resource reporting.
AXIA resources have managed multiple projects at a large Ohio based utility company and has served as a key advisor in the establishment of its Information Technology Program Management Office.
Due to AXIA's reputation for delivery excellence at this client, AXIA was recently asked to serve as the company's program manager for an Advanced Meter Infrastructure and SmartGrid program; two key technologies required to support the utilities' future growth. The scope of the project was to replace the current CIS/Billing system with an enterprise billing system; implement an eServices offering; implement an Outage Management System and Meter Data Management application; then integrate all components via a Services Oriented Architecture.
For this project, AXIA was responsible for leading software selection efforts, selecting services vendors for the integration and implementation activities, and working thru statements of work with chosen vendors. The result was the selection of software that met business needs while staying within budget constraints.