What is the ideal state for your product?
This short video highlights the importance of focusing on that future state and why having a product roadmap is so important.
This short video provides some quick insights about how to run successful meetings and keep teams connected while working virtually.
This video will explore how you can pull your team together, gather feedback and create a discussion based on the assumption that a project failed.
The key focus questions will be:
1. What does it mean for the project to fail?
2. What caused the project to fail?
3. How can we prevent these failures?
The purpose of this style of discussion is figuring out how to prevent these failures from happening so that you can work to prevent such issues today.
Did you know that you can pull aspects of Agile into your Waterfall Project?
Watch this video to learn more as we dive into:
1. Embracing the idea of transparency
2. Embracing the of shortening feedback loops
3. Including a continuous improvement approach process into your project
By understanding these three aspects, you will then be able to use them correctly in your project.
Our goal is provide relevant, interesting and fresh content that relates to a variety of business aspects. We invite you to subscribe and be among to first to know when a new video is released!