Microsoft D365 Finance and Supply Chain Senior Technical Consultant
The key to success in consulting is simple: it is all about high-quality people doing extraordinary work. At AXIA Consulting, you can find consultants, employees and clients in more than 54 countries across six continents. We serve as problem solvers and can act quickly, leading with a collaborate approach. Our environment at AXIA is flexible, spontaneous and ever-changing. We are honest, accountable and authentic.
Consistently recognized as a Best Place to work, AXIA, an employee-owned company, is looking for innovative self-starters to join our team. We are looking for a Microsoft D365 Finance and Supply Chain Senior Technical Consultant to join the AXIA team. The purpose of this role will be to provide technical guidance and expertise which will result in successful technical solutions being implemented within D365 F&O projects which exceed expectations.
- Working with technical teams on projects to design and implement workflows, reports, customizations, extensions, integrations, and data conversions with the D365 Finance and Supply Chain environment.
- Participating and documenting design sessions with clients to ensure business process requirements translate into technical requirements, including user stories, use cases, design specifications, business process, data flows and acceptance criteria.
- Being experienced in Lifecycle Services, DevOps, BPM/RSAT, Power BI, Power BI modeling, and Azure Data Lake and Analytics.
- Being experienced in D365 administrative tasks and setup for users, security, email, licenses, batches and active directory.
- Understands Microsoft best practices for environment configuration and code implementation.
- Understands software development lifecycle methodology.
- Executing data analysis across multiple platforms using Excel, Power BI, Power BI Paginated, or other available tools.
- Providing guidance to project team members on technical aspects of D365 Finance and supply chain.
- Assisting with sales pursuits by participating in discovery, configuring software for demonstrations, building project plans, proposals, and participating in client presentations.
- Building client relationships to become a trusted advisor.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Information Technology, Accounting, Finance, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years consulting in the Microsoft eco-system with a combination of 2-4 D365 F&O or AX 2012 R2, R3 full lifecycle implementations in SCM.
- At least 1 upgrade from AX 2012 to D365 F&O.
- Microsoft certification exams MB 200, 300, 400, and 500 or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Lifecycle Services including BPM/RSAT and DevOps.
AXIA Consulting Inc., was founded in 2005 in Columbus, Ohio. We take pride in our proven track record of helping organizations navigate and excel through their quickly changing business and technology environments. We place high importance on our relationships and make decisions based on our values and their impact on our clients and employees. AXIA is recognized as a high-caliber consulting firm providing a wide array of services across numerous industries.
AXIA Consulting Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this position, click here