Microsoft D365 F&O Solutions Architect – Supply Chain Management
The key to success in consulting is simple: it is all about high-quality people doing extraordinary work. At AXIA Consulting, you can find consultants, employees and clients in more than 54 countries across six continents. We serve as problem solvers and can act quickly, leading with a collaborate approach. Our environment at AXIA is flexible, spontaneous and ever changing. We are honest, accountable and authentic.
Consistently recognized as a Best Place to work, AXIA, an employee owned company, is looking for innovative self-starters to join our team. We are looking for a Microsoft D365 Finance and Supply Chain Solutions Architect to join the AXIA team. The purpose of this role will be to provide guidance with SCM functionality within Dynamics 365 F&O which will result in successful projects which exceed client expectations.
- Participate on a team as the lead supply chain management and manufacturing architect and subject matter expert for implementations of D365 Finance and Supply Chain.
- Assist clients with development of business process scenarios, process flows, and best practices
- Lead and document design sessions with clients to ensure business process requirements are met and configured within the system.
- Lead SCM and manufacturing configuration, testing, training and deployment of the system
- Be the lead architect on assessments of business processes across the supply chain and manufacturing process spectrum by reviewing processes and recommending solutions and best practices for business transformation, as well as approaches within D365.
- Review, analyze and solve complex supply chain and manufacturing issues within the application maintenance and support process for AX and D365 deployments.
- Recommend solutions using third party applications.
- Manage, mentor, and provide guidance to project team members within area of responsibility
- Assist with sales pursuits by participating in discovery, configuring software for demonstrations, building project plans, proposals, and participating in client presentations.
- Maintain expertise with D365 Finance and Supply Chain functionality, release schedules, and ISV solutions.
- Build client relationships to become a trusted advisor
- Understand and utilize Microsoft toolsets such as Lifecycle Services, BPM/RSAT, and DevOps during projects
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years consulting in the Microsoft eco-system with a combination of 2-4 D365 Finance and Supply Chain or AX 2012 R2, R3 full lifecycle implementations in SCM and/or manufacturing.
- At least 1 upgrade from AX 2012 to D365 Finance and Supply Chain.
- Microsoft certification exams MB 300, 320, 330, 700 or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Lifecycle Services including BPM/RSAT and DevOps.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
AXIA Consulting Inc., was founded in 2005 in Columbus, Ohio. We take pride in our proven track record of helping organizations navigate and excel through their quickly changing business and technology environments. We place high importance on our relationships and make decisions based on our values and their impact on our clients and employees. AXIA is recognized as a high-caliber consulting firm providing a wide array of services across numerous industries.
AXIA Consulting Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this position, click here