Oracle Practice Director
The key to success in consulting is simple: it is all about high-quality people doing extraordinary work. At AXIA Consulting, you can find consultants, employees and clients in more than 54 countries across six continents. We serve as problem solvers and can act quickly, leading with a collaborative approach. Our environment at AXIA is flexible, spontaneous and ever changing. We are honest, accountable and authentic.
Consistently recognized as a Best Place to work, AXIA is looking for innovative self-starters to join our team. We are looking for an Oracle Practice Director to join the AXIA team to help grow our Oracle practice area.
- Lead and support Oracle Cloud and EBS client delivery
- Includes active participation on strategic engagements in lead roles (Program Management, Project Management, and QA)
- Individual chargeability target to be established that reflects senior role
- Work closely with Managing Director to lead and grow Oracle Practice
- Maintain strategic direction, ensure profitable growth of the practice and quality of consulting delivery
- Lead and support Oracle Cloud and EBS sales pursuits at new clients and expand services at existing accounts
- Respond to RFPs, which includes writing, reviewing, and presenting client proposals
- Assist in all activities to establish and achieve Revenue and P&L targets of the practice
- Participate in workforce planning, identify, and recruit top talent for AXIA
- Maintain and develop client relationships, client testimonials, case studies, and references
- Transfer knowledge to the AXIA Oracle team through training and side-by-side engagement work
- Create marketing collateral
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and directions
- Create and support the creation of targeted marketing materials for the practice
- Develop materials to support digital marketing campaigns
- Maintain industry references, approaches, contacts, and competitive analysis
- Assist with management of the Oracle Practice
- Lead and coordinate practice calls and/or other forms of communication to ensure team connections, community, idea sharing, and knowledge sharing
- Oversee professional development initiatives within the practice, including ongoing Oracle Cloud certifications
- Identify and manage strategic partnerships with other vendors in the Oracle space (e.g., ISVs, complementary systems integrators, trusted subcontractors)
- Manage AXIA’s strategic partnership with Oracle through the Oracle Partner Network
- Manage AXIA’s participation and commitment to OATUG, including membership, sponsorship, and conference participation
- Assist in improving operational policies to achieve business objectives
- Oversee Resource Management for the practice, including staffing needs and placements
What you bring to the team:
- At least 5-7 years of experience in the delivery of complex consulting projects for Tier 1 consultancy in Oracle ERP (EBS and/or Cloud combined)
- At least 5 years of experience in managing program level engagements with multiple workstreams and client stakeholders
- Experience managing multiple, complex sales and delivery engagements while overseeing large program teams
- Ability to estimate complex program/projects – from a solution, resource needs, and budget perspective
- Experience with leading and responding to RFP’s, selling, and delivering consulting projects for the Oracle application solution set for ERP and finding new opportunities within the current client base.
- Ability to negotiate, develop winning proposals and track record of consistently exceed aggressive goals
- Experience as a coach and mentor, guiding employees through their career development, providing opportunities for employees to learn, grow and take on new challenges and progress within AXIA
- Excellent insight and practical knowledge of Oracle R12 and/or Cloud ERP and SCM and the overall Oracle ecosystem
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and ability to motivate teams (both internal and external) and garner immediate respect and credibility
- Easily assimilates into AXIA’s corporate culture
AXIA Consulting Inc., was founded in 2005 in Columbus, Ohio. We take pride in our proven track record of helping organizations navigate and excel through their quickly changing business and technology environments. We place high importance on our relationships and make decisions based on our values and their impact on our clients and employees. AXIA is recognized as a high-caliber consulting firm providing a wide array of services across numerous industries.
AXIA Consulting Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this position, click here