Join us at the leading training and networking event for Microsoft technology users and partners. This year’s event will be held virtually October 7 – 9 and offers 3 ways to join, including a free Community Pass.
Be sure not to miss the AXIA speaker sessions on Thursday and Friday!
Complete this form to schedule some time to visit our booth and speak with one of our experienced Microsoft D365 Finance and Supply Chain Experts to discuss your business challenges.
Or come by our booth any time during Community Summit to get to know AXIA and our Microsoft services, and register for a chance to win great prizes, giveaways & more!
As a proud Community Summit Exhibitor, we are excited to offer multiple giveaways throughout the conference, including daily drawings. Here are just a few to get excited about:
Thursday, October 8, 2020 | 5:30pm – 6:20pm est.
Join us for a conversation with AXIA Consulting’s OCM Practice Lead Bianka Shah and Glenn Keller, Director of IT at CountryMark, to learn the value of including a well-organized OCM plan over the project implementation lifecycle.
During this session, we will explain the model CountryMark used to effectively identify OCM needs, including the:
With changes occurring daily within our environment due to recent events, we will also discuss how to increase user adoption and sustainment of programs through effective stakeholder management in a remote environment and how to effectively manage remote teams and end users.
Friday, October 9, 2020 | 10:30am – 11:20am est.
Join us for a discussion with AXIA’s Consulting’s D365 Practice Lead, Doug Blitzer, Managing Director John Tierney, and CIO of Performance Health, Adam Shapiro to learn about the critical importance of a holistic business analysis when considering an implementation or upgrade to D365 from AX and/or other ERP systems. We will look at:
• The top 5 areas to evaluate when considering the move to D365 from AX (or any legacy ERP)
• Why a holistic approach centered around business value is critical
• Understanding where the opportunities lie for process improvements and efficiencies to help set the objectives for the implementation / migration project and bolster any supporting business case
• Considerations when performing the assessment and building the implementation / migration plan
• Determining is your organization ready? Is the timing right?
Friday, October 9, 2020 | 1:30pm – 2:20pm est.
Do you want to drive value and deliver results for all of your technology initiatives? Join AXIA Consulting’s Greg Pitstick to learn how to quickly identify the areas of your business that can be changed to deliver bottom line results such as reduced inventory, increased on time delivery, reduced costs and increased margin. During the informative session we will show you:
• How to identify the real opportunities to generate bottom line value from your Microsoft ERP implementation
• How to achieve the results using your existing Finance & Supply Chain implementation or with a new implementation
• Pitfalls and traps other companies encountered when trying to achieve improvements
• A reusable framework you can use to identify, quantify and deliver results
• Real-world examples and results!
We’re happy to talk to you any time you’re ready!