Enhance your skills and tackle challenging hands-on work with a career at AXIA
AXIA is an employee-owned company that gives consultants the opportunity to enhance their skills and work hands-on alongside other experienced consultants on challenging projects that deliver meaningful results for our clients.
With a focus on both individual initiative and collaboration across the company, we empower employees to self-manage and work directly with the client. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent with extensive hands-on experience in order deliver consistent, high-quality customer service throughout the entire lifecycle of each project. Our ideal consultants are problem solvers who are eager to build relationships, learn from colleagues and take initiative in tackling tough business challenges for our diverse client base.
AXIA Consulting has been consistently recognized as one of the 50 best places to work by Columbus Business First and as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine and Columbus Business First.
In addition to an award-winning work environment, we are proud to offer:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Growth Opportunities that match your skills
- A healthy work/life balance, with opportunities to work remotely
- A stable, collaborative and values-based work environment
- A strong employee culture
If you’re interested in employment at AXIA Consulting, please view the list of current job openings below. To apply for a position, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Cincinnati, OH)
Generate new sales leads, execute sales strategy, initiate contact with existing and potential customers, identify needs and sell appropriate services to meet those needs. Build a strong network of contacts and relationship for sales for AXIA.
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Cincinnati, OH) responsibilities include:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Find prospective clients through networking and proactive industry research.
- Identify and research potential prospects.
- Call prospective customers and establish buying cycles, customer needs, and create a strong customer relationship with AXIA.
- Build a strong understanding of services with AXIA in order to appropriately sell the best value to our clients.
- Increase sales in respective accounts.
- Prepare professional sales information for customers in alignment with our company’s brand.
- Strategize, plan and execute business development.
- Expand professional services in the assigned region for sales.
- Maintain and grow client relationships.
- Introduce solutions and ideas to help clients improve their business performance.
- Work effectively in an entrepreneurial environment with a high level of senior management access.
- Manage assigned accounts and increase sales in respective accounts, as needed.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Results Driven.
- Professional Presence.
- Direct sales experience in selling IT solutions and services.
- Ability to learn to sell AXIA technology services and solutions.
- A strong local network of clients in the local geography.
- Business development experience.
- A good understanding of sales related to one or more areas is a plus: Application & Infrastructure Services (along with Microsoft, IBM or Oracle technology stacks), Mobile, Business Information Management, Testing or Engineering solutions
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee will be required to sit for long periods of time for work or travel.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are typically at least Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Employees in these positions can expect to travel up to 30% of the time. Most travel will remain within a geographic region.
Required Education and Experience
- 5+ years of consultative selling experience at the C level to Fortune 1000 companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Active Driver’s License
AXIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.Back to Top
AXIA Consulting is currently looking for Senior Consultants to provide objective advice, expertise and specialist skills with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth or improving the business performance of our clients. Activities often include project management, business process design, application development, and defining information technology strategies.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in technology and business driven projects
- Minimum 4-year degree required; Preferably in Information Systems or Business. Advanced degree is a plus
- Experience and confidence in advising customers at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; experience with supporting and fostering effective communications with large, complex organizations
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Effective project management skills; ability to create a project plan, track tasks according to dates, scope, and budget
- Background in Consulting Services, particularly Big 4, is desirable
- Ability to accommodate limited travel
- Proficient in MS Office applications including: Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio
ORACLE FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
AXIA Consulting in search of experienced consultants with deep expertise in the Oracle E-business Suite applications. We have active needs in Oracle Financials, Manufacturing, Engineering and Procurement as well as upgrades to Release 12.
ORACLE FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT responsibilities include:
- Serve as functional analyst/subject matter expert for new implementations or upgrades
- Gather and assess requirements and assist with translation into optimal solutions
- Perform functionality gap analysis and solution design
- Redesign business processes
- Develop functional specifications for extensions, integrations and data migrations
- Configure application modules
- Demonstrate application functionality
- Develop test plans/scripts and manage system testing
- Assess production readiness
- Plan and execute data migration
- Create, deliver and manage user training
- Production support after go-live
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in one or more of the following:
- Oracle Financials application modules ( GL, AP, AR, FA, PA)
- Manufacturing (INV, BOM, WIP, ASCP, PJM)
- Procurement (PO, iSupplier, Sourcing, iProcurement, iExpenses)
- Master Data Management (PIM)
- Business Intelligence (OBIEE)
- Other EBS modules
- Strong Configuration skills
- Minimum 5 years of industry and/or consulting experience in a functional capacity
- Demonstrated success in executing or substantially contributing to Oracle Applications implementation
- Participation in upgrade or improvement projects with defined business impact
- Very strong verbal communication skills including the ability to interact with executive staff
- Strong written communications skills
- Professional demeanor
- Hands on experience of an R12 upgrade/implementation desired