Decades of expertise to simplify and solve high-stakes healthcare challenges for manufacturers and suppliers
AXIA Consulting’s Healthcare Practice provides business and information technology consulting services to healthcare clients. From quoting through order management, production planning, manufacturing and all back office functions, AXIA has helped healthcare clients become more efficient, meet FDA requirements and launch new products.
The AXIA Healthcare practice is equipped to simplify and solve the high-stakes business and technology challenges your organization may face in the healthcare industry. From order management and production planning, to manufacturing and back office functions, AXIA helps healthcare manufacturers and suppliers become more efficient to improve quality and increase speed to market, meet FDA requirements, and navigate mergers and acquisitions.
With more than 20 years of experience, our senior consultants work with you as an extension of your team, supporting you through every stage of a project’s lifecycle. Our consultants take on your challenges as if they were their own and have the experience needed to respond to and comply with FDA requirements.
AXIA Healthcare services include:
- Software selection & Application Portfolio Rationalization
- ERP Implementations & Upgrades
- Business Intelligence Solutions
- Business & IT Strategy, Process Design & Implementation
- Program & Project Management
- FDA Compliance (including 21CFR Part 11 and FDA 483 response)
- Supply Chain Planning, Integration & Optimization
- Bar Coding Technology Implementation
AXIA’s Healthcare Clients include:
- Cardinal Health
- Johnson & Johnson
- LDR Spine
- Neos Therapeutics
- Solstas Lab Partners Group, LLC
- Wright Medical
- Zimmer Inc.
Contact us today to learn how we can put our healthcare experience to work for you to solve your business and technology challenges. Connect with one of our senior consultants at 866-937-5550.